Book Cheap Car Hire In Hua Hin
Book your rental car securely online at Hua Hin.
We offer a great range of vehicles at Hua Hin, Pranburi and Cha-Am from cheap economy options through to luxury convertibles.
Great reason to book:
- Price start from 900 Baht per day
- Choose from more than 20 cars
|Vehicle class (Description)||1-6 days||7-14 days||15-21 days||22-28 days|
Description of vehicle class
- A1) Honda CRV 2.4 LX 4WD 5Door A/T
- A2) Toyota Sportrider 3.0litre Turbo Diesel 4WD 5Door A/T
- A2) Mitsubishi Strada G Wagon 2.8litre Turbo 4WD 5Door A/T
- These SUV’s have the capacity of seating 6 passengers.
- Mitsubishi Cedia 1.8i Sportonic 4Door A/T
- Mitsubishi Cedia 1.6i Door A/T
- Honda New City 1.5 i-DSI 4Door A/T & M/T
- Toyota Vios 1.5 VVT-i 4Door A/T & M/T
- 1) Kia Sportage 2.0 4WD 5Door A/T
- 2) Toyota Soluna 1.5SLi 4Door A/T & M/T
- Mazda Fighter 2.9litre Diesel 4WD 4Door Pick-Up M/T
- Mitsubishi Grandis 2.8litre Diesel 2WD 4Door Pick-Up A/T
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Book Online
- Rates in Thai Baht
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Rates are valid as per seasonal rate, Please consult our reservation staff for more details
- Reservation must be made 14 days prior to departure
- Unlimited Mileage
- Collision Damage Waiver.
- VAT 7%, Fuel, Toll fees, Personal Accident Insurance (PAI), and other surcharges
- An excess of Baht 10,000 for Group B, C, D U applies in the event of non-recoverable damage or loss
- An excess of Baht 20,000 for Group A applies in the event of non-recoverable damage or loss
- A valid and current Credit card
- Passport (only photo page) or ID card
- Driving License or International Driving Permit
Tips for Happy and Safe Motoring
- Thailand adopts the British standard of driving on the left side of the road. Major highways are divided dual-carriage. This is of much help to the uninitiated.
- Speed limit for cars is 60 kph. in town, 100 kph. on highways and 120 kph. on motorways except when overtaking.
- Road signs and kilometer stones are quite adequate and follow international standards. But it helps to keep a mental picture of the route to be taken and distance to be covered and marking them off in progress against the odometer so as to be able to give an approximate location as well as to correctly judge whether it will be quicker to press on or turn back in case of an emergency.
- Service stations with convenience stores and clean toilets can be found near towns, intersections and populated areas. However, it is wise to top-up the tank periodically rather than wait until it’s almost empty when venturing into unfamiliar territory. Credit cards are not generally accepted.
- Unless thoroughly familiar with the road, night driving is to be avoided due to heavy truck-traffic. And so with dusk and dawn when eerie light can play tricks with driver’s perception of depth and distance.
- Highway police can be reached by dialing 1193 and the Tourist police at 1699. ! In case of an accident, follow the instructions given at the time of rental.
On request able to provide and prepare a baby seat in all our cars. More info visit: http://www.huahintaxi.com/