The Baiyoke Sky Hotel, Bangkok
The Baiyoke Sky Hotel-Thailand's tallest hotel, rising 94 storey above the Bangkok skyline, strategically located in the heart of downtown.
The hotel is surrounded by bustling markets and entertainment attractions. Easy walking distance to the major shopping centers: World Trade Center, Gaysorn Plaza, Peninsula, Sogo Department Store, Siam Square, MBK Centre etc.
Observation deck, 77th floor
10 am - 10 pm
The building is 309 meters tall or about the height of 182 people standing one of the top of the other. (Total 94 floors)
There are all together 2,060 steps from the bottom to the top. It takes over one hour to reach the top.
The pilings run 65 meters deep underground, about the height of a 22 storey building.
- 673 rooms (from 22nd floor to 74th floor) Standard Rooms
- Superior Rooms
- Junior Suite Rooms.
Sky coffee shop 5.30 am - midnight, 18th floor
Bangkok Sky Restaurant
- 11 am - 2 pm
- 6 pm - 11 pm
- 76th & 78th floor
- Inter'l Buffet Lunch
- Inter'l Buffet Dinner
- 6 pm - 11 pm
- (Japanese Set, Chinese Set or European Set Menus)
- 79th floor.
- Lobby 18th floor
- 24 hours reception
- Currency exchange
- Swimming Pool, 20th floor
- Fitness Center, 20th floor
- Sightseeing/Tour Service
- Limousine service
- Car parking 5th - 11th floor
- Rainbow Hall, 17th floor, Theatre style, 1,200 persons
- Classroom style 500 persons
- Cocktail reception 800 persons
- Sitdown lunch/dinner 500 persons
- Buffet lunch/dinner 500 persons.
- 31 Oct
- 06 Jan
- 30 Apr
- All rates are inclusive to 10% service charge and 7% VAT and subject to change without prior notice.
- All room rates are included breakfast
- Check-out time is 12 noon
- There is free of charge for one child under 10 years sharing room with parents and no extra bed and half price for breakfast supplement.