The unique Thai boxing in Hua Hin - With a real boxing professional as trainer
2 weeks Hua Hin included box training 599,- Euro (1 week 389,- Euro)
- Hotel*** 12 (6) nights in double room with breakfast
- Transfer Airport Bangkok - Hua Hin - Airport Bangkok
- English speaking service (24 hours ready for you)
- 30 (15) hours box training and instructions for beginners & professionals
- 2 massages x 90 minutes (Thai- and oil massage)
- Hua Hin Welcome Pass (see more here)
- For escorts without box training and children until 10 years.
- special price 2 weeks 459,- Euro (1 week = 329,- Euro)
Muay Thai: Advanced Thai Kickboxing Techniques
Muay Thai kickboxing is the hottest new trend in martial arts. Now, the experienced Thai boxer Christoph Delp describes what advanced students of the sport must know if they are to win the match. He shows how best to counter the opponents attacks, drawing on tried and testing fighting strategies as well as describing traditional muay thai techniques that expert fighters of today have reintroduced to surprise the opponent.
The first Thai boxer to win a world boxing title was Pone Kingpetch (Mana Sridokbuab) from Hua Hin. Born in 1936, Pone won the world flyweight belt in 1960. There was a statue to the fighter just north of the Hilton Hotel, next to a Chinese temple, at the Hua Hin rocks. Now you can find the statue near the railway station.